Temporary Customer Service Representative, Montreal – 12 month contract
Driven by technology and fueled by innovation, HSB is Canada’s premier specialty insurance and applied technology services provider. Offering 150 years of technical and service excellence, we are focusing on emerging trends and unlocking new opportunities for clients. Today, we are accelerating, changing the future of insurance and risk solutions, for a modern world.
At HSB, we value the strengths and contributions of our diverse workforce. We offer continuous learning opportunities, giving you flexibility to grow in your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative approach in our coast-to-coast network of offices. Become part of a rewarding and impactful workplace experience while seeing first-hand technologies and risk solutions that are changing the way we live and work.
HSB is much more! It’s insurance. Engineering. Technology. To learn more about us, please visit www.hsb.ca.
This 12-month contract opportunity is part of our Montreal office based in downtown Montreal. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting day-to-day underwriting and business development operations within the region. This role has a wide variety of technical responsibilities with a focus on supporting the underwriting team with an opportunity to grow and expand your insurance training and education. This role provides you a chance to network with people across North America and maintain a work-life balance while working in a positive and fun work environment.
• Processing of various documents; invoicing, and creating policies and reports.
• Providing direct support to the Underwriting and Business Development team.
• Maintaining electronic records, incoming calls, and digital correspondence.
• Directing incoming and outgoing mail.
• Managing file/printer room and supporting daily office operations.
• Secondary school education plus a minimum of 1-2 years related experience.
• Proficient with computers and applications.
• Clear language and communication skills.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Previous experience in financial industry preferred.
• Fluency in French and English as this role involves collaboration with internal and external stakeholders within Quebec as well as nationally.
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this. We will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference CSRM-0423, please click on the link: Apply here
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
82 total views, 2 today