|Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
All inquiries remain confidential.
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
· Experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to manage and service Commercial Lines accounts ranging from risks small in nature to large international accounts. We require an individual with the ability to quote new business, process renewals, mid-term policy changes and assist with day to day customer inquiries both over the phone and via email.
· Obtain information from Clients and/or Producers and create submission to Insurers
· Prepare underwriting submissions, client proposals and maintain accurate documentation with respect to new submissions and renewals
· Process binders, invoices, Certificates of Insurance and other documents as required
· Negotiate terms/pricing/policy conditions with Underwriters and analyze proposals with the ability to make recommendations in terms of the best options for price, coverage and risk alternatives and brokerage income.
· Build & maintain strong relationships with Insurers and clientele
· R.I.B.O. licensed with a minimum of two years Commercial Lines experience
· Strong customer service skills in order to maintain long term growth and retention
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office & Excel
· Proactive approach to problems and issues, working ahead of potential challenges
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to always provide professional customer service. Positive attitude & strong work ethics, well spoken, great demeanor and great interpersonal skills Goal oriented and highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results