Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Our client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative. This role requires a team player who is able to work effectively with office colleagues and company partners in the administration of our client’s personal lines portfolio.
- Must have active RIBO licence in good standing
The Customer Service Representative:
- Provides potential and existing clients with professional advice and accurate quotes.
- Consistently provides a high level of personalized service
- Meets and exceeds all customer service standards
- Applies solid understanding of policy wordings/coverage in daily duties
- Prepares policy applications
- Processes renewals and endorsement transactions
- Orders and reviews MVRs, AutoPlus and HITS reports
- Follows current underwriting rules and workflow processes
- Completes duties according to corporate policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate in Italian and/or Portuguese a definite asset
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organization
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
1019 total views, 1 today