Part-Time Customer Service Representative
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited:
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Representative, in the Markham Office.
As a Customer Service Representative, your primary focus will be maintaining personal lines clients. You will be required to make recommendations regarding coverage, risk management and claims as well as respond to inquiries from clients and insurance companies.
The successful candidate must be able to resolve client issues with minimal assistance and disruption as well as multi-task while meeting deadlines.
- RIBO License is required
- Minimum of 1 years insurance experience
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Experience with XP Sigma, CompuQuote and Company portals is an asset
How to ApplyPlease send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
154 total views, 1 today