Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Job Purpose: To work as an employee of a State Farm independent contractor agent assisting in providing quality service to State Farm customers and assisting with the agent’s marketing efforts.
Experience and Knowledge_______________________
- Experience in customer service and retail sales desirable.
- Experience with popular computer software desirable.
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance products desirable.
- Strong listening, oral and written communications skills.
- Initiative and Self Reliance: make decisions on a timely basis and take necessary actions without direction from others.
- Goal oriented: highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results.
- Ability to learn and apply product and customer knowledge to professionally service, and assist in the marketing of State Farm products.
- Problem solving ability: apply and balance conceptual and analytical thinking by breaking down complex problems, evaluating alternative sources of action and their likely outcomes, and selecting the best alternative.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships with prospects and policyholders.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Ability to organize and act on several activities concurrently.
Job Related Training Courses and Programs__________
Successfully complete all company, state and federal requirements (licenses) to sell and service designated State Farm products and continue to be licensed in good standing is required.
Duties and Responsibilities_______________________
- Provide prompt, accurate, friendly, cost-effective service by responding to inquiries from existing policyholders and the general public regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage’s, policy changes, transfers, claim submission procedures and status, rates, billing clarification, payment plans and procedures, and make referrals for marketing opportunities as appropriate.
- Prepare forms, policies and endorsements when required.
- Provide service to the public and policyholders in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- As directed by the agent, work with agent’s computer system to update information in customer databases used by the agent.
- Contact prospects and current policyholders for sales appointments.
- Meet customer service goals and assist with marketing goals as directed by the agent.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the agent.
How to ApplyPlease apply within or send directly to Jeff@jeffwrightinsurance.com
437 total views, 1 today