Full-Time Customer Service Insurance Broker – Remote Ontario
Customer Service Insurance Broker – Remote Ontario
aha insurance is an omni-channel insurance brokerage that believes in changing the way Canadians experience insurance to fit the client’s needs. We believe in using technology to streamline the purchase process just as much as we believe in personable customer service over the phone. We’ve grown since launching in 2017, and we’re looking for professionals who want to improve the insurance experience as much as we do.
The Customer Service Broker, under the direction of the Director of Sales and Service, will primarily be responsible for servicing existing business.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Provide exceptional customer service across a number of communication channels
to our existing business by answering product and service queries
· Thorough coverage explanations, empathetic claims handling, ability to remarket
where appropriate to ensure coverage and premium needs are met
· Handle and/or respond to all incoming mail/e-mail from existing clients
· Process and review renewals for all insurers
· Contact customers and complete any requotes/remarkets as required
· Process all cancellation requests on company portals
· Ensure adherence to internal and external underwriting rules, regulations and
·Provides cross sell and upsell recommendations to existing clientele
· Collects expiry dates on other lines of business from existing clientele
· In-depth understanding of various insurance providers underwriting rules &
product features and benefits
· Knowledgeable and proficient on various insurer company portals
· Responds to insurance company underwriters in a timely manner
· Actively participate in training initiatives
· Performs other related duties as required
Requirements – Qualities – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
· RIBO license is mandatory
· Minimum of three years as a home and auto insurance broker
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency with computer applications and an efficient digital enabler
· High level of integrity and excellent work ethic
· Results oriented with a strong customer service focus
· Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging environment
· Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
· Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
aha Insurance encourages innovation, promotes enthusiasm, offers a distinctive and progressive corporate culture and a safe and considerate working environment. aha offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits: including professional development, RRSP contribution and career advancement.
We are committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, we will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Interested service brokers should forward their resume in confidence, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume to email@example.com
159 total views, 1 today