|Aviation Account Manager (junior) Bilingual Preferred – Oakville or Markham
As an Aviation Account Manager, you will be an integral part of the Team helping grow the VIP Insurance Program for private pilots & aircraft owners across Canada. This is an exciting growth opportunity to expand your insurance career into the Canadian aviation industry and develop your skills in sales, client management and specialty insurance products.
Our client is one of Canada’s top aviation insurance brokers with over 60 years of industry experience, with offices across Canada serving both private and commercial aviation clients, and several active pilots & aircraft owners working as brokers to deliver customized insurance solutions for the aviation industry.
- Current RIBO License (other provincial licenses a definite asset – especially Quebec)
- 2-3 years insurance experience as a broker (aviation experience a definite asset)
- Working knowledge of The Agency Manager (TAM)
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bilingual in French and English is preferred
- Excellent written communication skills – bilingual in French and English is preferred
- High performance team player with positive and outgoing attitude
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization skills and able to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
As a member of the Aviation Team, you will also be invited to attend aviation conferences, airport open houses, local air shows and other industry functions to represent the Company as an industry expert in aviation insurance.
For consideration send your resume to email@example.com
How to Apply
||Insurance Career Network Inc.
|External Link (URL):
||Visit the Web site
(Reply to this ad)
||Toronto, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario (Outside GTA)
6862 total views, 3 today