Full-Time Customer Experience Partner
The Customer Experience Partner is responsible for managing and resolving client requests and issues across multiple channels and segments, while liaising with the Direct Sales Force and other internal stakeholders, to support EH Canada in new business production and customer retention.
- Assist in managing a large portfolio of policies, with key responsibilities to include: communication with Agents in regards to renewal changes and policy distribution
- Answers standard customer requests by phone or email on various topics across all core functions
- Works closely with Agents to accurately expedite new business application input
- Responsible for managing integrity of System Contacts for assigned portfolio
- Applies technical knowledge to customer queries to provide solutions.
- Takes personal responsibility for the implementation of service standards.
- Documents all interactions with clients within the CRM and ticketing system.
- Identifies process improvements based on exposure to client issues and concerns that directly impact retention and new business production
- Interprets and analyzes data and other information provided by clients as a means to suggest optimal solutions to issues and concerns.
- Helps to generate and implement WOW! moments with EH clients and brokers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior credit insurance and commercial banking experience a plus
- Prior customer service experience
- High level of computer literacy with an ability to quickly acclimate to new systems.
- Exceptional internal & external client service mentality
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to assimilate and apply information from multiple functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple work functions in a high volume setting
- Self-motivated & team player
- College or University degree in related field
- Insurance license – an asset
- 2-3 years customer service experience in a B2B environment
- Trade Credit Insurance experience – an asset
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in Word, Excel and similar software.
Check out our benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- RRSP of 3% and annual, discretionary contribution of 6%
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
Learn more about Euler Hermes: https://www.eulerhermes.com/en_CA.html
Euler Hermes – Canada, welcomes all applicants with disabilities and accommodations are available upon request.
Euler Hermes – Canada, is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; disability, race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status or family status.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
55 total views, 1 today