Full-Time Customer Experience Advocate
Pethealth offers an employee-focused environment where teamwork, innovation, and an appreciation for our shared vision are key to our company’s success. We offer the opportunity to work in a high -growth industry with like-minded individuals that value integrity, flexibility and open communication. Our CEO conducts quarterly town halls in addition to other events and forums that promote two-way communication. We also do semi-annual employee satisfaction surveys where our employees consistently say our people and our purpose are our best assets – your voice is heard at Pethealth. Above all, we believe in having fun… at work!
Pethealth Inc. – a Fairfax company – is a leading provider of services to shelters, pet owners, veterinarians and those seeking to become pet owners in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We’re here to aid pet owners in keeping their pets healthy and making sure they can always find their way home.
About the role:
We are on a crusade to Champion Pet Owner Happiness. So to put it simply – your job, like all of our jobs, is to keep our customers happy. Our success formula is this:
o Transform the perceived value of pet insurance
o Create a culture that ignites relentless innovation
o Cultivate a stronger, more connected pet owner community
As a Customer Experience Advocate, you will provide front-line phone, chat and web support to existing pet insurance policy holders. You will use your exceptional customer service skills and friendly, yet professional manner to educate customers on insurance offerings and benefits, determine the root cause of the call, and work with the customer and internal team members to provide solutions and services that ensure long-term customer retention.
Not only are you a problem-solver by nature, but you understand how critical customer happiness and satisfaction is to an organization, and do whatever is humanly-possible to deliver the best customer experience EVER. You have a real desire to learn and grow, and will embrace the chance to earn your OTL insurance license (for which we support you in both with world-class training and financially). You are a dazzling combination of an empathetic ear and a quick-thinking dynamo to assist as many customers as you can.
Why join Pethealth?
• A fun and casual work environment – your jeans are welcome!
• Three weeks’ paid vacation
• Company-paid medical/dental benefits and pet insurance
• Employee bonus plan based on company performance
• Company-matched investment opportunity
• Active social committee and events…we have fun at work!
• Discounted GoodLife Fitness membership
• Access to Pethealth Academy (e-learning on the Udemy platform)
• Transparent career progression opportunities
• Annual performance reviews with opportunity for merit increase
Your qualifications, simply stated:
• High school diploma; post-secondary education is a strong asset
• 2-5 years’ customer service experience; in a call centre would be great!
• Able to obtain or currently holds required OTL Insurance license
• Exceptional telephone and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong problem solving and de-escalation skills
• Strong keyboarding skills and ability to multitask
• Positive attitude, highly self-motivated and goal-orientated
• Solid time management skills; an ability to work with minimal supervision
• Available to work shifts within all call centre hours of operation: Monday to Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST as well as Canadian and US Statutory Holidays
This is the part of the job requirements that is non-negotiable. We have an amazing group of strong-performing individuals who form a unique and extraordinary culture that we work hard to protect and improve every single day. We live by our values, and expect that you will embrace them to..
1. Teamwork is Dreamwork – We are a collaborative organization who is open and encourages team projects and creativity.
2. Energize – We choose every day to bring our A-game. No matter what.
3. Active Ownership – We are empowered to own our roles, our projects, and the clients we represent.
4. Make it fun – We celebrate together, and we celebrate often.
How to ApplyNow what? If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are to provide it to someone great, apply today! Apply Now!
124 total views, 4 today