Contract Corporate Legal Administrator – contract
Corporate Legal Administrator – Contract
The ARAG Group, a global leader in legal expense insurance operating in 19 countries, recently acquired DAS Legal Protection in Canada which offers an innovative and comprehensive range of legal expense products and services for brokers, underwriting agents and insurers across Canada.
We require someone with a legal background that excels in administrative duties including making amendments to contracts and meeting tight deadlines. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and attention to detail skills, as you will collaborate with internal teams to produce client deliverables on deadlines.
Please note due to strict COVID-19 stay at home orders by the province along with our local government and our commitment to ensuring all employees are safe, our staff members are temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to the office.
What will you do?
- Update policy literature and client contracts
- Ability to meet very specific deadlines
- Work collaboratively and dynamically within a small team
- Ability to assess work and make decisions regarding resources and prioritization of requests
- Manage workflow lists, ensuring deliverables are completed and ensuring accountability from the beginning to end
- Liaise and coordinate with project leads from various departments to ensure a smooth workflow and meeting of timelines
- Provide management with weekly updates as to project progress and provide workflow recommendations
- Perform other related duties and assist Underwriter’s where needed
- Regular data entry into internal database tools as requested
- Ability to process tasks frequently on a consistent and accurate basis.
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Great attention to detail with focus on quality and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and cope with pressure
- Strong organization, planning and teamwork skills
- Must be proactive
- Knowledge of Word, Excel & DocuSign
- Strong and effective oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional manner (email, spoken, reports)
- Highly organized and superior attention to detail
- Background in a legal environment (desirable)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Location is a combination of remote work from home and our new head office in the heart of Toronto’s Financial District (when it is safe to do so).
For more information about ARAG Canada please visit: www.arag.ca/en/
ARAG Services Corporation is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessments and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise the Human Resources Manager if you require disability-related accommodation.
How to ApplyPlease click on the "apply" button through the following link. https://arag.talentnest.com/en/posting/68603 We are looking for two (2) candidates. Please note this is a contract position. More details to follow.
180 total views, 10 today