Full-Time Contract Management Specialist
Under the direction of the Manager, Accounting and Policy Administration, the Contract Management Specialist (Montreal, Quebec) is responsible for the timely and effective execution of tasks and activities related to contract administration.
- Follow-up with clients on any past due invoices and liaise with accounting to address payment and invoicing issues
- Communicate with clients for missing documentation (Final Sales Report, unidentified EFT etc.)
- Facilitate Credit Limit Request processing and invoicing of CAP/CAP+ limits/Power CAP limits
- Respond to customer service team inquiries regarding contract administration issues from clients, agents and brokers, adhering to Service Level Agreement
- Review and processes bonus schemes for policyholders
- Process credit notes including mid-term amendments (MTA)
- Process and chase final sales report
- Process TPI (ESI policy) invoices
- Manage Bell Mobility (servicing internal customers, reviewing billing accuracy)
- Handle office administration tasks (mail, courrier, office supplies)
- Assist with ongoing initiatives by management and/or special projects
- Basic understanding of market conditions
- Credit Insurance knowledge (including Products and Services offered) a plus
- Understanding of contract administration cycle
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with clients
- Ability to manage multiple, high volume tasks
- Ability to liaise with members of other core functions
- Team player
- College or University degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a customer service focused environment
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in Word, Excel and similar software
- Bilingual French and English required
Check out our benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- RRSP of 3% and annual, discretionary contribution of 6%
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual bonus potential
Learn more about Euler Hermes Canada: All About Us!
Euler Hermes – Canada, welcomes all applicants with disabilities and accommodations are available upon request.
Euler Hermes – Canada, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; disability, race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status or family status.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
28 total views, 1 today