Full-Time COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING MANAGER
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING MANAGER
Why work for our client?
- Join one of Canada’s Top Employers, a company that prides itself on grooming well-rounded insurance professionals and business leaders
- With at least 2 years of underwriting leadership experience, you are ready to take your career to the next level
The Commercial Underwriting Manager plays a key role in the implementation of the company’s underwriting strategy. This position is responsible for performance management in respect to a team of Underwriters and Underwriting Assistants and providing ongoing direction, coaching and mentoring. Provide technical underwriting training and other learning and development opportunities for the team.
You bring to the table:
- University or College grad
- Completion of CIP; FCIP preferred
- 10+ years Commercial P&C Underwriting experience
- 2+ years Underwriting Management experience
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
104 total views, 7 today