Full-Time COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING ASSISTANT
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING ASSISTANT
Why work for our client?
- Join one of Canada’s Top Employers
- A company that prides itself on grooming well-rounded insurance professionals
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is interested in pursuing a commercial underwriting career. Start to develop your skills by providing underwriting and administrative support to an underwriting team.
You bring to the table:
- 2 years of office experience with preference given to candidates with insurance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude and willingness to assist others
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
496 total views, 1 today