Full-Time COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING ASSISTANT
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING ASSISTANT
Why work for our client?
- Join one of Canada’s Top Employers
- A company that prides itself on grooming well-rounded insurance professionals
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is interested in pursuing a commercial underwriting career. Start to develop your skills by providing underwriting and administrative support to an underwriting team.
You bring to the table:
- 2 years of office experience with preference given to candidates with insurance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude and willingness to assist others
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
100 total views, 13 today