Full-Time COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER (Dartmouth/Halifax)
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER (Dartmouth/Halifax)
Why work for our client?
- Join one of Canada’s Top Employers
- Position available due to growth
- You are a highly motivated underwriting professional seeking a development opportunity
- A company that prides itself on grooming well-rounded insurance professionals and business leaders
The Commercial Underwriter is responsible for assessing, loss analyzing, negotiating, rating and issuing new business, renewals and endorsements for an assigned portfolio.
You bring to the table:
- University degree or College diploma
- CIP or working towards
- A minimum of 2 years of Commercial Property/Casualty underwriting experience
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
290 total views, 1 today