Full-Time COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
Why work for our client?
- Join a team that is comprised of talented, dedicated insurance professionals where your passion for your work will fit right in
- A culture that prides itself on challenging and engaging its people
- Partner mainly with the national brokers as well as some of the larger regional brokers
- “A” rated commercial insurer with global underwriting and claims handling network
- Very competitive compensation, profit sharing, benefits & pension plan
The Commercial Underwriter is responsible for producing and underwriting renewals to maximize underwriting profitability.
You bring to the table:
- 3+ years of Commercial P&C underwriting experience
- University Degree
- CIP or working towards
- Construction & Manufacturing experience an asset
- Self-motivation and effective marketing skills that will enable you to profitably grow a book of business
- The ability to conceptualize details and develop action plans
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
536 total views, 1 today