Full-Time COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
Why work for our client?
- Join a team that is comprised of talented, dedicated insurance professionals where your passion for your work will fit right in
- A culture that prides itself on challenging and engaging its people
- Partner mainly with the national brokers as well as some of the larger regional brokers
- “A” rated commercial insurer with global underwriting and claims handling network
- Very competitive compensation, profit sharing, benefits & pension plan
The Commercial Underwriter is responsible for producing and underwriting renewals to maximize underwriting profitability.
You bring to the table:
- 3+ years of Commercial P&C underwriting experience
- University Degree
- CIP or working towards
- Construction & Manufacturing experience an asset
- Self-motivation and effective marketing skills that will enable you to profitably grow a book of business
- The ability to conceptualize details and develop action plans
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
127 total views, 14 today