Full-Time Commercial TSR – Vaughan
Our client, a mid-sized Insurance Brokerage Firm providing a full line of specialized insurance products for both individuals and businesses. Their goal is to be the one stop for all of their clients’ insurance needs, whether large or small.
To assist Sr. Account Managers with the processing of all types of documents such as certificates of insurance, liability cards, renewals, invoicing, etc.in a timely manner for all clients. Providing assistance to others when required, in order to provide clients with a consistent high quality of service.
– Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients: receive and process client requests, provide policy and coverage information, answer account related questions/requests from clients, lawyers, financial institutions and dealerships
– Preparation of Submissions and Client Proposals
– Respond quickly and accurately to product questions by maintaining full knowledge of features and benefits of products and services.
– Accurately process all documentation; to include: Certificates of Insurance, Renewals, Endorsements, Customer Correspondence, and Invoicing.
– Proactively contact clients for renewal information
– IRCA and Fleet Experience
Qualifications and Experience:
– Minimum 2 years with brokerage experience in commercial insurance, with a strong client relationship focus.
– Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team
– Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure of competing deadlines.
– Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office, Applied Systems (TAM) and Compu-Quote
Education and Professional Development:
– RIBO license in good standing
– Post- Secondary Degree or equivalent an asset
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
60 total views, 1 today