Full-Time Commercial Team Lead – Vaughan
Our client’s corporate culture is about people, relationships and the relationships it has with its employees, the Insurance Companies and above all its clients. We feel it is important to connect to the needs and wants of their clients and offer unique solutions that fit the individual needs of each and every client. They are currently growing and looking for experienced Brokers and leadership. This is the group you want to be a part of and grow with!
· Create and foster a cohesive team and promote a positive work environment
· Coach team to understand customer needs and provide exceptional service.
· Ensure employee scheduling is optimal to meet producer and customer demands
· Ensure team members process call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner
· Providing exceptional day to day customer service to our clients
· Maintain professional relationships with Insurers and Underwriters
· Assist and provide support to Producers as required
· Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
· Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews
· Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
· Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship building
· Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures
· Accepts risks within established guidelines
· Accountable for leading/coaching and development of employees, ensuring a high level of employee commitment.
· Currently holds RIBO license in good standing
· 2-5 years previous Commercial Lines experience
· 1-2 years previous leadership experience
· A superior client service orientation
· The ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
· Maintain a positive attitude and are a team player
· Strong analytical and decision making abilities
· Demonstrate the ability to adapt to change
How to Apply
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment agency focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerages, and independent insurance firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
For consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jan at 416 703 5120 ext. 202
87 total views, 5 today