Full-Time Commercial Service Account Manager – Downtown Toronto
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
All inquiries remain confidential.
Our client is a leading employee-owned and operated commercial insurance brokerage and consulting services firm in 12 cities across Canada. The key to their success has always been their passionate and engaged team, now composed of 600 professionals with vast experience and expertise. They are a national collaborative team that thrives in a face-paced environment.
Commercial Service Account Manager
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to Producers and service their clients. This position will also provide, where required, exemplary service and products to new and existing clients by building and fostering strong relationships with insurers and other industry service providers.
- Manage accounts independently from A to Z.
- Respond to RFPs in conjunction with Producers.
- Negotiate with insurers and conduct marketing exercises for new and renewal business.
- Prepare proposals for new and renewal business.
- Respond to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters.
- Review policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in developing marketing and client presentations.
- Monitor and follow up on outstanding client’s receivable.
- Coordinate the client service team to ensure client needs are satisfied
- College diploma in administration and a minimum of 7+ years of work experience in insurance.
- RIBO licensed.
- Solid understanding of commercial property, liability and auto insurance.
- Previous experience with Risk Managed Insurance Programs is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of EPIC is an asset and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Familiar with a paperless environment is an asset.
- Customer focused and sales oriented.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- CIP and /or CRM designations are an asset.
I look forward to assisting you in your next career advancement
How to ApplyCall Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com Or reach out on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/elaine-kinsella-26a37523 When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity. We thank all applicants however only those being considered will be contacted.
125 total views, 7 today