Full-Time Commercial Senior Account Manager—Edmonton
Our client (the Company) is a sales organization that provides innovative insurance solutions for commercial customers—and they are growing! They are looking for career-minded individuals to contribute to their ability to deliver exceptional service to their customers. They believe in challenging the status quo. If you are high energy, positive, and have experience as a Senior Account Manager of complex commercial risk, we want to hear from you!
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you are responsive, able to develop and sell tailored solutions, and consistently deliver optimal and timely results. Out-of-the-box thinking is a cornerstone of your success. You derive much satisfaction in ensuring the outcomes of increased customer satisfaction, retention, and account growth. You enjoy working as part of—and often lead—a team; you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are proactive and keep the customer’s needs and experience top of mind. You are detail oriented, highly organized, and have an excellent ability to prioritize.
Reporting to the VP Operations/ Director of Service or delegate, you work closely with the producers and department team. You are responsible for the front-line service component of the brokerage. You find innovative solutions and are comfortable with selling and renewing tailored solutions to customer insurance needs.
The Company provides industry-leading tools and utilizes the latest technology and software in its training and operations.
- keep the customer’s needs and experience top of mind; follow the Company’s touchpoints protocol and timelines
- build excellent client relationships, offer value-added, insightful/strategic insight into their business
- responsible for all aspects of account management; taking steps to prevent errors and omissions
- update, monitor and analyze client claims; ensure the proper and expeditious handling of all claims and losses as per brokerage policy
- create report packages with detailed historical and forecast models for client and sales team
- review and ensure accuracy of the processing of the brokerage’s accounts
- proven experience building excellent client relationships
Qualifications and Experience
- have strong experience with complicated risks
- demonstrate the ability to think outside the box in finding insurance solutions
- excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Level 2 Licensed Insurance Agent
- member of or currently working towards the CIP or CAIB designation
- 7-10 years’ experience within a commercial insurance business environment; experience in the transportation industry and oil & gas services required
- 5+ years’ experience within a team environment—participating and leading—in a customer service position
- Intermediate experience with Agency Manager, Microsoft Suite Compensation and Benefits Details
The Company offers a competitive salary commensurate with education and experience. An excellent comprehensive benefits program rounds out this opportunity to advance your career.
Preference will be given to candidates with post-secondary education and an outstanding personality!
How to ApplyIn confidence, please email you resume quoting: Commercial Sr. Account Manager—Edmonton to email@example.com or call Cliff Tang, Principal, Zealots Consulting Inc. Executive Search at 604-727-3141.
2712 total views, 2 today