Full-Time Commercial Sales Executive—Edmonton
Our exclusive retained client is a sales organization that provides innovative insurance solutions for commercial customers—and they are growing! They are looking for career-minded individuals to contribute to our ability to deliver exceptional service to our customers. They believe in challenging the status quo.
Our client is growing—and enhancing its team to keep pace!
If you have experience and enjoy developing and delivering innovative customer solutions, we want to hear from you!
As the ideal candidate you are responsive, you have professional sales experience that demonstrates a hunger and passion for opportunity spotting, cross-selling, and meeting/ exceeding targets.
You demonstrate 90+% retention on the Book of Business you currently manage.
You have a talent for listening and for establishing trust with prospects.
You derive much satisfaction in ensuring the outcomes of increased customer satisfaction, retention, and account growth.
You enjoy developing and selling tailored solutions, and consistently deliver optimal and timely results.
You enjoy working as part of a team and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You are proactive and keep the customer’s needs and experience top of mind.
Our retained client offers a competitive salary commensurate with education and experience. An excellent comprehensive benefits program rounds out this opportunity to advance your career as well as an opportunity to become an equity partner in a rapidly expanding organization.
Reporting to the Director of Sales or designate, your primary responsibility will be to take over a mid-market Book of Business of ~$300K. You focus on developing and nurturing client relationships. You maintain 90+ retention of the Book and continue to acquire new business to grow the book—no ceiling!
Our retained client strongly supports professional development to keep the agency at the forefront of the industry. Agency-wide training opportunities, a multi-pronged sales training program, and an individualized career path map support both the individual’s and the agency’s growth plan. Additionally, the company provides industry-leading tools and utilizes the latest technology & software in its training and operations.
• Managing a book of business, e.g. customer experience, renewals, claims management;
• Selling insurance solutions to a diverse group of commercial prospects;
• Providing team leadership and mentorship;
• keeping abreast of trends and techniques, industry changes in the marketplace, and insurance company stability;
• Using brokerage selling aids to maintain a competitive status for the brokerage within the industry;
• Pipeline management and generating leads;
• Proposal development and presentation; and,
• Administration and data entry as required.
• Licensed Level 2 Insurance Agent
• Member of or currently working towards C.I.P. or CAIB designation
• 2-5 years’ experience within an independent commercial insurance business environment
• 1-2 years’ experience in a team environment in a customer sales/ marketing position
• with or without a Book of Business
• experience in the expeditious handling of claims and losses
• experience in marketing, rating, and quoting new and renewal business
• consistent customer retention of 90%+
Preference will be given to candidates with post-secondary education and an outstanding personality!
How to ApplyIn confidence, please email you resume quoting: Commercial Sales Executive—Edmonton to: email@example.com or call: Cliff Tang, Principal Zealots Consulting Inc. Executive Search 604-727-3141 www.zealotsconsulting.com
68 total views, 5 today