Full-Time COMMERCIAL PROPERTY UNDERWRITER – Montreal
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY UNDERWRITER – Montreal (Intermediate or Senior)
Why work for our client?
- Join a company that encourages innovation, where challenging the status quo is valued
- Local authority: all underwriting decisions are made in Canada
- Report to a leader who is invested in your professional growth
Underwrite, maintain and grow an assigned portfolio of Commercial Property business within the Quebec region.
You bring to the table:
- University or College grad
- CIP &/or FCIP &/or CRM
- 5 – 8 years of Commercial underwriting experience with experience underwriting Property
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong broker relationships
- Fluently bilingual (French/English)
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
413 total views, 1 today