Full-Time Commercial Producer (Courtenay)
Our client is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services throughout offices located in the United States and Canada.
Our client continues to expand and as such, is looking to add a key Commercial Insurance Sales Producer in their Courtenay, BC location.
The Commercial Producer will be responsible for generating sales, service, and solicitation of all forms of Insurance business from new and existing clients; maximizing growth and client retention through superior customer service, account development, and cross selling of other available products and services.
– Develop new client business from prospecting, referral opportunities, and maintain prospect lists.
– Keep records or files for follow-up sales and provide status reports to management.
– Achieve specified sales quotas, objectives, and goals in line with both company policies and personal goals.
– Actively solicit and follow-up expiry dates of existing clients for account development and cross selling.
– Ensure renewal policies are reviewed to confirm accuracy, are promptly processed and all potential problems are actively followed up.
– Provide accurate, professional proposals to marketing departments, representative companies and insured (for comparison of coverage and pricing) for both new and renewal business.
– Maintain complete detailed file notes for of all client business.
– Know bounds of binding authority, and acceptable classes of business brokerage.
– Know insurance products and benefits provided by insurers, and upgrade product/sales knowledge and skills in line with market and policy changes of the firm.
– Re-market renewals as per firm’s policies and client needs.
– Promote and recommend optimal coverage and additional products available from insurers that best protect the client.
– Arrange method of payment in accordance with company policy and monitor accounts receivables.
– Report and process all claims and follow-up with clients to confirm their satisfaction.
– Maintain proper business and professional relationships, memberships etc. with insurers, community, fellow employees and industry associations.
– Attend and participate in required sales production & departmental meetings.
– Enroll in insurance related courses.
– Other duties as required.
Candidate Requirements/Personal Attributes:
– A strong work ethic, good organizational skills and ability to work within a team environment.
– Strong decision making skills and ability to increase sales.
– Active role in furthering education with courses and seminars.
– Strong organizational, mathematical, writing/language and people skills.
– Good listening skills to determine clients’ needs and proper coverage.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
– Ability to make quick decisive confident decisions.
– Computer skills.
Required Experience & Education:
– Preference given to those with CAIB, AIIC or FIIC designation.
– Minimum level 2 license with completed fundamental, CAIB II and III.
– Previous sales related experience preferred.
How to ApplyPlease call Cliff Tang at 604-727-3141 or send your resume and cover letter in confidence quoting “Commercial Producer (Courtenay)” to email@example.com
78 total views, 5 today