Full-Time Commercial Lines Underwriting Assistant
Forward is looking for a full-time Commercial Lines Underwriting Assistant to join our team.
Forward Insurance Managers Ltd. is a growing InsurTech Managing General Agency (MGA) licensed across Canada and distributes property & casualty insurance products through brokerage partners. Our vision is to blend traditional insurance delivery with technology for a modern approach. People + Technology. If you’re interested in developing your underwriting skills or looking to take your insurance career to the next level, we may be the right fit for you.
- Answering inquiries and providing support to our brokers while building + maintaining relationships.
- Assisting underwriters with the processing of renewals, endorsements, cancellations, and new business.
- Assisting with internal administration of specialty commercial insurance lines.
- Achieve performance targets and meet required deadlines to maintain service standards.
- Promote and model Forward culture, values and brand promise.
- Other duties as required.
- Prior Canadian P&C insurance experience
- Strong computer skills including high proficiency with MS office including excel. Typing speed and accuracy is critical.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- An inclusive and transparent collaboration style.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Aptitude to adapt to changes in the workplace positively.
- Able to be licensed as an insurance broker
Bonus if you also have…
- Prior experience with commercial and/or specialty lines insurance
- Hold a current valid insurance license
This role includes a benefits package. Compensation to be determined, commensurate with experience.
This is an in-office position at our Vancouver, BC office. There is no ability to work remotely.
How to ApplyPlease submit your cover letter and resume for consideration to email@example.com
33 total views, 3 today