|NEW OPPORTUNITY – ENTRY LEVEL INSURANCE POSITION – COMMERCIAL TSR – MARKHAM AREA
The Technical Service Representative role assists the Commercial Lines department in meeting service level objectives by updating client information and producing quality documents.
- Process, issue and verify endorsements, renewals and new business documents.
- Prepare binders, motor vehicle liability cards and certificates of insurance.
- Process invoices, finance contracts and accompanying client letters.
- Update client data in broker management system (TAM)
- Prepare pre-renewal client information packages
- Obtain MVRs.
- Review claim notices and ensure timely reporting to Insurers
- Scan and attach documents in TAM.
- Manage activities in TAM by following up on open activities and closing activities upon completion of required assignment.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail, faxes and provide reception relief if necessary
- Complete duties according to corporate policies and procedures
- RIBO licensed preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Agency Manager (TAM)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and follow-up on uncompleted tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced and electronic file environment
- Effective written and verbal communication
- High performance team player with positive and outgoing attitude
Liz Gilthorpe, CRM, CIP, BA
Always on the “hunt” for you
JOB-BORN Executive Search Inc.
Recruiters for the Insurance Industry
289 649-0946289 649-0946
How to Apply
||JOB-BORN Executive Search Inc
(Reply to this ad)
||Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario - GTA
6344 total views, 7 today