Full-Time Commercial Lines Technical Service Representative
Our client is an established, diverse, fast-paced and friendly large brokerage with their head office located in Markham, Ontario. They are currently seeking a Commercial Lines Technical Service Representative to join their great team. This candidate possesses strong organization and time management skills and will offer administrative support in a professional manner to the Commercial Lines Department. This terrific Brokerage offers an environment that is fun, challenging, fast paced and highly professional. The ideal candidate will possess technical knowledge of a variety of commercial products.
· Minimum 1-2 years of insurance experience in Commercial Lines.
· RIBO license will be a condition of employment but will consider candidates with underwriting or insurer experience
· Knowledge in all lines of commercial insurance
· Knowledge of automobile insurance
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· University degree, college diploma, CAIB or CIP designation preferred
Include, but are not limited to,
· Working directly with Producers and Insurance companies for the day to day servicing of commercial insurance accounts
· Policy documentation review
· Maintaining customer files
· Preparing documentation for clients such as certificates of insurance, binders and other forms of confirmation that maybe requested
· Updating client files in broker management system
This is a fulltime salary position.
Our client offers a Group Benefits Plan, paid vacation, and financial support in furthering your insurance education.
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
157 total views, 1 today