Full-Time Commercial Lines Technical Service Rep (TSR/Admin)
Are you new to the insurance industry?
Looking to join a performance-driven team? Are you passionate about helping and making a difference for others? Do you want to be part of an environment where you can be challenged and contribute to a greater purpose?
We have many years of expertise in our industry, but our personable, empathetic approach to our clients is what separates us from the competition. We are looking for a Technical Service Rep (TSR) a.k.a. Admin who can support our growing Commercial Insurance team.
We offer you:
– Flexible work arrangements
– 3-Weeks Paid time off + Christmas week
– 5 Paid Sick Days annually
– Health & Dental Benefits Plan
– Discounted banking facilities
– Perk Program with access to retail discounts
The Commercial Lines TSR is responsible for the efficient and effective support of client policy administration and reports to the respective department Manager.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Timely processing of insurance certificates.
– Administrative support of first level client activities including Accounts Receivables, Cancellations, Renewals and New Business.
– Triage and preparation of all incoming and outgoing mail.
– Obtain and document client information in the company broker management system (BMS).
– Process policy documentation and triage claims management as needed.
– Organize conference calls, meetings, and events for TSG Management.
– Prepare policy submissions for new and existing clients.
– Liaise with insurance carriers on different policy/client related matters
– 1-3 years of experience in a Personal or Commercial lines TSR or CSR role (asset)
– RIBO licensed (asset)
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
159 total views, 2 today