Full-Time Commercial Lines Marketer/Underwriter
Our client is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology, tools, and the support required to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We are a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 40 locations across Ontario.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Marketer/Underwriter to join the team.
The Commercial Marketer/Underwriter position requires a relationship-oriented individual with strong organization skills, high-level communication skills, and detailed analytical and commercial underwriting abilities.
You must be comfortable communicating with insurance company representatives/underwriters and with the other Commercial Brokers across Ontario.
- Offer coaching, mentoring, and support to the Commercial Brokers in obtaining quotes and binding Commercial Business (both at Head Office and all other branch offices)
- Review internal Commercial New Business applications and provide feedback, expertise, and approval to internal Commercial Brokers
- Provide market intel to the Commercial Brokers and guidance as to what Insurance Company or Non-standard markets may be the best fit for the risk being quoted
- Review, Underwrite, and Audit Commercial policies/accounts to ensure risks fit within Commercial underwriting guidelines and ensure that internal files are complete
- Technology-oriented individuals
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Analytical and strong attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- RIBO license is required 3+ years of Commercial experience is an asset
- What We Offer: Competitive salary Health care and disability benefits
- Starting at 3 weeks of vacation Opportunities to grow and develop
Salary: Depending on Experience
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
110 total views, 1 today