Full-Time Commercial Lines Marketer
Why Choose our Client?
They grow careers and people, investing in futures along the way. It is a great place to work. Along with competitive compensation and benefits, they offer outstanding perks and a supportive work culture. They want to share their bright future with you.
They understand that your career is more than a salary. That’s why they offer perks and benefits that make a difference professionally, and financially. These include:
- Great Place to Work™ Certified
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Company Pension Plan and Optional RRSP
- Employee Referral Incentive Program
- Education and career development support
- Training, development, and advancement opportunities
- Continuing Education Reimbursement program
- Sales and service rewards
- Recognition programs
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Positive work culture and environment
- Fun team environment with family-like atmosphere
Are you able to ask great questions and have creative presentation skills? Do you enjoy assessing risk and have savvy negotiation abilities? If so, this position may be perfect for you.
In this role you will help our company succeed and grow by providing the best service and product expertise to our Commercial Lines Producers and Service Brokers.
This highly professional team, work in tandem with the producers and service brokers to compile submissions for marketing and seek to find the best solution for our clients.
In this role you will be actively involved in all aspects of marketing/placement to insurers for our producers and provide the bench strength resource of insurer appetite and target class information.
- 5 plus years commercial lines experience, with preference to those who have property/casualty underwriting experience
- Strong technical insurance knowledge in placement of all classes of insurance including specialty placements for accounts ranging from mid-market to larger accounts.
- RIBO License and other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, CRM, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A team player, enjoying a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to make presentations in front of clients, insurers
- Ability to use creativity in structuring product proposals
- Advanced skills in MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
How to Apply
208 total views, 1 today