Full-Time Commercial Lines Broker (Winnipeg, MB)
We’re seeking a client-focused Commercial Lines Broker to help grow our branch in Winnipeg, Manitoba. If you enjoy building relationships and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we could be the brokerage you’re looking for.
Role & Responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with clients, insurance companies and the community
- Participating in, creating and executing business development strategies with the Branch Manager and Director of Business Development
- Generating new quality sales leads as well as, managing and cultivating those leads
- Evaluating the book of business, identifying gaps in coverage and acting on sales opportunities
- Managing and developing a commercial book of clients
Education & Experience
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must have Level 2 licence with the Insurance Council of Manitoba
- Completion or working toward a CAIB designation is an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial insurance experience
- Must have superb client service skills
- Must have demonstrated exemplary business practices
We offer competitive compensation, benefits, RRSPs, flexible work schedule and an opportunity to be an intrepreneur. Our brokerage is dedicated to generating a high-quality client experience by a team that is dedicated and engaged. We have an eye on the future with new and exciting ways to meet customer demand.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Andrew Agencies Ltd.
Andrew Agencies Ltd. was established in 1913 as a general insurance agency. Since that time, we have grown into a full-service insurance and financial services firm, operating 18 locations in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta, and employing over 125 staff. Learn more at andrewagencies.com.
488 total views, 1 today