Full-Time Commercial Lines Insurance Manager
Our Client has an opening for a Commercial Insurance Manager to join their office in Burlington. The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of Commercial Insurance staff.
This position will be accountable for managing a team and meeting the goals and objectives of the business unit.
· Responsible for all day-to-day team management.
· Work with the Branch Manager to formulate strategy and operations for the department.
Communicates, implements and monitors to ensure goals and objectives are attained.
· Responsible for the New Business management (pipe line management) strategy
· Responsible for ensuring that quality of service meets expected standards. Analyzes and resolves quality and customer service and sales issues. Follows up with clients as required or manages escalation of issues
· Responsible for specific marketing or advertising initiatives for the profit center.
· Responsible for administrative functions such as supervision and coordination of administrative staff and function, vacation coordination for the profit center to ensure appropriate back-up and coverage (inter-department) is available, office, building, facility, supplies management.
· Accountable for overall staffing and leadership of the team – motivate staff to participate in company objectives as well as continuously keeping front-line staff informed of changes or new directions.
· Develop succession planning for all key positions.
· Responsible for the general administration of the team, including but not limited to IT, payroll and human resource changes and management.
· Provides ongoing coaching, guidance and feedback regarding performance as well as facilitating continuous learning and development of direct reports.
· May be required to assist on some key commercial accounts and or assist with marketing of key accounts
· May be required to meet with staff at different locations
What you bring to the table:
· Post-secondary education or equivalent
· 5-10 years or more insurance industry experience, with extensive Commercial lines experience
· Minimum 3 years management experience is “preferred”
· CIP, CRM or CAIB designation preferred or in progress
· RIBO License
· Driver’s license and your own transportation
· Knowledge of Brokerage Management services and tools (EPIC, Savers, Policy Works)
· Excellent customer service skills and conflict resolution
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
What’s in it for you:
· Commitment to your growth and development
· Flexibility in how and where you work
· A competitive compensation package
· Flexible health and dental benefits package
· An RRSP with a company matching component
· A casual ‘dress for your day’ environment
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
79 total views, 1 today