Full-Time Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor/ Customer Service Representative
Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor/ Customer Service Representative
Job ID# j-19999
Our brokerage is a full service protection provider. We are able to address any insurance or financial service related issue. We view our clients as our most important asset and our personalized attention to their needs allows us to assist when protecting the things that are important to them.
Due to our expanding book of business we are seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor to join our team.
The Commercial Insurance Advisor provides our prospective and current clients with professional accurate advice with a consistent high level of personalized service.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Provides exceptional customer service to customers, providing timely and professional advice, guidance and information with respect to commercial insurance products and services that are appropriate for their needs
- Ensures that the brokerage has up-to-date relevant information with respect to the customer’s insurable risks, including exploring the possibility of obtaining and servicing other lines of insurance or financial services for the customer and also resolves customer problems or complaints to the best of their ability
- Communicates in a simple and easy to understand manner all of the facts, choices, and useful advice so that our customers and prospective customers can make truly informed and confident insurance-buying decisions
- Provides customer administrative service support to Commercial Insurance Account Executives (Sales Producers) on renewal & new business activities, coordinating information with customers and assists in preparing documents as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- RIBO Licensed
- Solid understanding of property / casualty insurance principals, underwriting, coverage & rate analysis with strong focus on Commercial Insurance
- Experienced in Broker Management System SigXP desired
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills with the ability to communicate complex information with confidence in a clear and concise manner
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organization ability to manage multiple tasks and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced and electronic file environment
- Reliable, positive attitude, goal oriented team player
- Ability to come up with solutions to problems and make decisions, work with minimal direction after training and orientation period
- Desire to have a career in the insurance industry
This is a salaried position plus commission and merit bonus. Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply Now! Refer To Job ID# j-19999
How to ApplyEmail resume to: email@example.com Refer To Job ID# j-19999
411 total views, 5 today