CCV Insurance is part of the Rogers Insurance team! We staff and hire the very best. Rogers Insurance is Canada’s most award winning insurance brokerage and is one of the last truly independent brokerages in Canada. There are more than 400 employees in our family of companies and our goal is to be the very best place to work in the insurance industry. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on not just meeting, but exceeding the needs of our customers. We have a lot of fun and we are committed to being an employer of choice by offering employee benefits, on-site insurance education and a vibrant corporate culture. Winning more national and provincial “Top Employer” awards than any other insurance organization in Canada, Rogers Insurance has attracted top talent in our industry. We have a unique ownership model whereby every employee has the opportunity to be a shareholder. We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
Commercial Lines IBU Account Manager (Small Business)
Your knowledge and experience in mid-market commercial insurance combined with your attention to detail and customer service focus are the keys to success in the role of Commercial Lines IBU Account Manager.
- Manages Small Business clients in a team environment
- Compiles renewal information, negotiates renewal terms and prepares all other aspects of renewal for upcoming term including presenting terms to clients as required
- Compares quote options for multiple carriers and presents coverage comparison as needed
- Ensures renewals are completed within set timelines
- Reviews policies to identify coverage gaps, makes recommendations based on client’s operations, exposures and needs
- Maintains appropriate and clear documentation in agency management systems including policy details, activities, attachments & spreadsheets
- Quarterbacks day to day changes, pink cards, certificates and schedules
- Works with service team to effectively manage and oversee new business and renewal process
- Clearly understands how their actions can positively or negatively affect relationship with our customers, carriers and coworkers
- Participates in ongoing scheduled meetings with service team to discuss accounts, renewals and day to day service needs
- Trains, guides and mentors team members as needed
- Participates in seminars, classes and webinars for skill and knowledge development
Locations and status
- Brampton, ON
- Full-time permanent
- 3+ years of related and progressive experience in the insurance industry with a strong working knowledge of commercial insurance products
- RIBO license
- CIP or CAIB designation or working toward is an asset
Values & Competencies
- High degree of professionalism & integrity
- Committed to excellence in customer service & building strong client relationships
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Familiar with insurance software (SigXP, ComXP and/or TAM)
- Demonstrates accountability and reliability in workflow timelines
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem solving skills
- Works well within a team and independently and able to adjust to tight and challenging deadlines
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail
CCV is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Join the family of one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium employers today!
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
||CCV Insurance & Financial Services Inc.
(Reply to this ad)
||Brampton, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario - GTA
8513 total views, 1 today