Full-Time Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
We are searching for a RIBO-licensed Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative to join Paisley Manor Insurance Group, A Navacord Company.
We are accepting applications for experienced Commercial Insurance Brokers who are knowledgeable expert advisors in commercial lines insurance. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a book of business in our commercial programs division, servicing clients in a courteous and professional manner, and assisting the producer in obtaining, maintaining, and expanding business.
- Responsible for managing a renewal book of business
- Works closely with Producers and other JDIMI staff on all aspects of client service, marketing, and renewal while adhering to JDIMI’s best practices and standard procedures.
- Initiate account planning with Producer 100 days in advance of the renewal
- Maintain a retention rate of 95% or higher on your Book of Business
- Set clear expectation for client and business partners by providing same day response time
- In collaboration with Producers; coordinate, support plans, discuss arising issues and create comprehensive plans for existing clients
- Develops new business from existing accounts and assigned leads, and contributes to meeting departmental production goals. Identifies and follows-up on cross-selling opportunities when appropriate
- Responsible for the preparation of proposals for prospect and stewardship reviews for existing clients
- Manage account documentation (i.e., routine inquires, quotes, binders, statement of values, insurance contracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.)
- Review client’s current coverage and exposures, loss experience and analyze risk to determine the product/service requirements
- Maintain up-to-date SigXP workflow documentation and ensures workflows are followed
- Ensure accurate and timely servicing and billing of accounts
- Participate actively in cross-sell campaigns and other initiatives as required
- Actively develop an increased knowledge of related insurance products and client needs
- May participate in or conduct client meetings when necessary
- Participate in training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of commercial insurance experience required
- University degree preferred
- R.I.B.O license required
- Working towards C.I.P. or C.A.I.B. designation
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with SigXP and Edocs is an asset.
Paisley Manor Insurance Group is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to ApplyQualified applicants are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
46 total views, 1 today