Full-Time Commercial Lines Customer Service Rep Markham Ad Number: 24958
Insurance Career Network: Insurance Recruiters
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
We look forward to receiving your resume and assisting you in your next career advancement.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
RIBO – Junior Commercial CSR
Our Client is currently seeking a Commercial Service Representative to fully service and manage a mixed book of smaller accounts. This position will report to various Producers he/she may be supporting
- Responsible for managing a book of commercial insurance business consisting of accounts sizes range from $1000 to $50,000 in premium.
- Handle day to day calls, service client needs.
- Responsible for the review of commercial client renewals 120 days prior to their renewal
- Responsible for accuracy of policy documents and timely delivery of renewals
- Provide customer service which includes endorsements, cancellations, billing, insurance contracts, certificates, binders, statement of values, quoting, cross-selling, up-selling and general inquiries including phone calls and emails
- Review customer’s current coverage and assess whether coverage is sufficient or not
- Provide recommendations to customer if necessary to improve the overall product value
- Polished customer service skills and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Tech savvy with the ability to work in a paperless environment
- Participate in training seminars, conference calls and client visits if requested by the owner
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- R.I.B.O license in good standing – Powerbroker is also an asset but not required.
- Post-secondary education; or equivalent experience
- CIP, CRM or CAIB designation or working towards an asset
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com
For more Insurance opportunities go to http://www.insurancehires.com
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
How to Apply
7555 total views, 1 today