Full-Time Commercial Lines CSR Durham Region
Our client in Pickering is looking for a full-time Commercial Lines Account Manager for Mid-sized to Large Commercial Risks to join the Commercial Lines team. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work individually or in a team environment. Compensation will be salary and bonus/commission structure.
As a Manager/Senior Account Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Over seeing the commercial lines department and working with the account managers to ensure renewals and new business is serviced and completed;
- Provide advice and support based on your insurance knowledge to the account managers and producers;
- Managing the renewal process for selected clients including preparing renewal proposals and binders;
- Addressing client needs and inquiries effectively;
- Able to prepare appropriate documentation, completing applications for new customers, and issuing insurance certificates;
- Advising on insurance matters and recommending appropriate coverage;
- Issue bonds and manage the entire surety process;
- Manage the administration of 3rd party financed premiums;
- Manage accounts receivable for agency bill policies;
- Submitting and following up on claims;
- Contacting underwriters to discuss and negotiate policy terms for purposes of quotations; renewals and endorsements;
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of company underwriting guidelines;
- Providing outstanding client service in a professional manner at all times.
- 5+ year’s commercial lines experience as a Manager or Senior Account Manager
- Experience in servicing construction, manufacturing, contractors, surety and other various markets.
- Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook, SigXP, ComXP
How to Applyrose@jobbornsolutions.com
208 total views, 5 today