Please login/register to apply for this job.
30 Jul 2020
Full-Time Commercial Lines CSR
- The CSB is primarily responsible for the service, including computer input and update, of a section of commercial accounts and to provide prompt, and courteous service to insured’s, sales agents and insurance companies regarding those accounts.
- A secondary responsibility is to assist the Inside Sales and Service, Claims and other co-workers to support the overall company business as required and requested.
- Must understand the overall plan for the company and then set specific goals for contributing to the plan.
- Transportation Renewal Policies – Review regular renewals with sales agent and obtain all necessary information from customers within company standards. Issue binders when needed and invoice no later than inception date on renewals and be responsible for mailing them out.
- Policy Maintenance – Check for accuracy and completeness of all premium transactions issued by insurance companies and finance companies before invoicing and distribution. Invoice and distribute to client with appropriate follow-up.
- Receive, document and process all insured’s’ requests for service and to submit this information to insurance companies within the company’s binding authority and standards.
- Process all correspondence for accounts within company standards on all premium bearing, non-premium bearing, and non-coverage and coverage items.
- Customer Service – Ensure we maximize all opportunities to service client needs with a proactive solution philosophy versus reactive problem solving by embracing relationship management either on phone, in-office or at customer meetings. Use all opportunities with all customers and prospects to support the overall company goals.
- Provide support to incoming customer inquiries for the Sales & Service and Claims areas.
- Sales & Marketing – Assist in the Company marketing and sales strategies and goals at every opportunity for all lines of business.
- Projects – Provide assistance with various on-going and ad-hoc projects.
- Understand and meet job expectations. Must understand the overall plan for the company and then set specific goals and strategies to fit in with the plan to assist the company to meet its goals.
- Represent the Company and its interests in a positive manner and treat its clients, former clients, suppliers, vendors, associations, employees, former employees and the public at large with the utmost respect and dignity.
- Interact and involve yourself in the Company business and learn the various company practices, policy, procedures and culture.
- Report any and all competitive information about companies or policies to the President.
- To perform and meet the timeframe for special requests and projects, assist in training other employees at manager’s request.
- Process all work within the Company standards, processes, workflows and policies at all times
- Handle all sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Uphold the Company “Mission and Values” Statement.
- RIBO licensed
- Completed High School diploma
- 2 – 5 years related insurance industry experience
- Excellent communication, organization, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Expert Microsoft Office Skills
- Fluent in French, Punjabi an asset
- Knowledge of The Agency Manager brokerage software an asset
- Knowledge of Trucking Industry an asset
138 total views, 4 today