Full-Time Commercial Lines CSR
This brokerage has created a culture of collaboration, a fun atmosphere and approachable leadership resulting in a brokerage filled with passionate people
Option 1: The book of business is huge and needs to be split with another Sr. Commercial Lines CSR
Option 2: This opportunity is also open to a more Jr. CL CSR who wants to be mentored by one of the best in the industry.
Why consider working for this brokerage?
Because most of their employees are engaged employees they are fully invested in their jobs, are committed to their employers and are significantly more productive, drive higher customer satisfaction and as a team outperform most brokerages in the area.
Management invests in their staff by addressing their four core needs — physical, emotional, mental and spiritual — so the staff is freed, fueled and inspired to bring the best of themselves to work every day.
They have beautiful offices that are comfortable and appealing to work in
Provide customer service for mid-Market Commercial Insurance clients and increasingly larger and more complex accounts. Advise, counsel, retain and grow assigned book of business through servicing clients and writing new business.
Primary Objective/Duties of position:
· Service on-going client needs of established book of business, advising on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions; answer inquires, processing renewals
· Some direct solicitation of clients and visiting client sites if required.
· Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issuing insurance certificates, processing changes, processing renewals.
· Responsible for new business and policy change data entry
· Provide guidance and assistance as required, resource for client escalations
· Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines & policies
· Must be committed to being current on underwriting rules and workflow procedures
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Post Secondary Education an asset
· Minimum of 3 years Commercial experience an asset
· CIP, CRM or CAIB or working towards an insurance designation
· Must be RIBO Licensed.
· Excellent customer service and sales skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary to be determined based on experience
How to ApplyJOB POSTING # JOS000001185 Please contact: Always on the"Hunt for you" Nancy Ann Lundy, Insurance Recruiter JOB-BORN Executive Search Inc. email@example.com www.jobbornsolutions.com 519-404-0622
212 total views, 1 today