Full-Time Commercial Lines CSR
Our client is looking to hire a Commercial CSR. Our client is looking for an individual who thrives on variety and has an entrepreneurial spirit. This position is suitable for a candidate with prior P&C insurance industry experience or with 5+ years of commercial lines related experience.
- Maintain professional relationships with underwriters, co-workers, and clients
- Provide exceptional and prompt service to clients
- Oversee and maintain a book of business through Producer engagement
- Analyze client coverage, exposures, and loss experience, to determine risk requirements
- Process new business, renewals, and day to day client inquiries
- Build personalized client relationships through proactive communication
- Prepare documentation, which includes submissions, proposals, comparison spreadsheets, binders, and endorsements
- Ensure accurate processing of policy documentation
- Coordinating the discussion of renewal strategies with Producers
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- RIBO license
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Passion for interacting with clients
- Technical knowledge of a variety of commercial products
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical Spa Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Policy Works experience is preferred but not required
- Team player
What we offer:
Our client offers a welcoming and rewarding environment for employees and clients.
In addition to working with an experienced and dedicated team, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits plan after 3 months of employment
- Company optional RRSP
- Education and career development support
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Positive work culture and environment
- Fun team environment with a family-like atmosphere
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
41 total views, 1 today