Full-Time Commercial Lines CSR
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
Rai Grant Insurance Brokers is an established, diverse, fast-paced and friendly large brokerage with our head office located in Markham, Ontario. We are currently seeking a Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative to join our team. This candidate possesses strong organization and time management skills and will offer administrative support in a professional manner to the Commercial Lines and Sales Departments. Rai Grant offers an environment that is fun, challenging, fast paced and highly professional. The ideal candidate will possess technical knowledge of a variety of commercial products.
- Minimum 1-2 years of insurance experience in Commercial Lines.
- RIBO license will be a condition of employment but will consider candidates with underwriting or insurer experience
- Knowledge in all lines of commercial insurance
- Knowledge of automobile insurance
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- University degree, college diploma, CAIB or CIP designation preferred
Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to,
- Working directly with Producers and Insurance companies for the day to day servicing of commercial insurance accounts
- Policy documentation review
- Maintaining customer files
- Preparing documentation for clients such as certificates of insurance, binders and other forms of confirmation that maybe requested
- Updating client files in broker management system
This is a fulltime salary position.
Rai Grant Insurance Brokers offers a Group Benefits Plan, paid vacation, and financial support in furthering your insurance education.
If you think you might be a fit, please e-mail your resume along with a brief cover letter to Tom Damtsis at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rai Grant Insurance Brokers is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to ApplyIf you think you might be a fit, please e-mail your resume along with a brief cover letter to Tom Damtsis at email@example.com
523 total views, 2 today