Temporary Commercial Lines Coordinator – Temporary (ROC)
Peace Hills Insurance is a growing Canadian insurance company specializing in property and casualty insurance. We have over 200 employees with branch offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We are dedicated to providing the best customer service available. Peace Hills Insurance prides itself on being a flexible, positive, and rewarding place to work.
Company culture is what sets aside Peace Hills Insurance from our competitors. Our personality is reflected in our mission statement, corporate values and business ethics and is further exercised through the architecture of our office. Visit www.peacehillsinsurance.com.
TEMPORARY COMMERCIAL LINES COORDINATOR – ONE YEAR CONTRACT
We currently have a temporary full-time opportunity available for a Commercial Lines Coordinator in our “Rest of Canada” branch. The duration of this role is for one year. This role is based out of our Edmonton office and contributes to the achievement of a profitable and growing portfolio of business and service level objectives by providing underwriting support and assistance to department underwriters. More specifically, the responsibilities would include the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Distribution of mail and departmental filing;
- Pull and distribute renewal business and abeyance files;
- Process and assemble cancellations, endorsements, renewals and new business;
- Log broker submissions/quotes into the system and distribute to underwriters;
- Answer broker inquiries and requests;
- Obtain background reports and conduct basic underwriting on policy changes;
- Various other duties as required.
- Speed, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent computer literacy and keyboarding skills;
- Effective communication skills with an emphasis on customer service;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work effectively within a team;
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to learn;
- Ability to meet the demands of a changing environment;
- Post secondary education and/or working towards CIP/FCIP designation is an asset;
- Previous insurance experience would be an asset.
Working at Peace Hills
Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career submit your resume, stating the position you are applying for, to Peace Hills Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
203 total views, 3 today