Full-Time Commercial Lines Broker – Concord area
Insurance Career Network: Insurance Recruiters
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
INQUIRIES ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Responsibilities and Activities:
Assisting the Producer in client service duties.
• Weekly renewal reviews.
• Prioritizing and managing daily phone calls, e-mails and mail.
• Providing timely responses to client queries.
• Meeting with team members to check on challenges and give direction.
• Assisting with marketing of accounts and attend client meetings as necessary.
• Problem solving regarding different coverages, rating, claims and competition.
• Administration associated with client service – record notes, instructions, changes, new submissions, renewal submissions, letters, claim reporting.
• Managing activities in policy works/power broker, all activities reviewed daily.
• Review claim notices and ensure a timely reporting to carrier(s).
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- RIBO license in good standing
- 2-3 years’ experience in Commercial Insurance
- Positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced file free environment.
- Proficient in Outlook, Work and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills/maintenance of work.
- Use the technology and systems available to increase operating efficiencies.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com
For more Insurance opportunities go to http://www.insurancehires.com
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
How to Apply
8779 total views, 1 today