Full-Time Commercial Lines Broker
Join a team that values you and recognizes the power you have to create success for yourself and for Kootenay Insurance Services Ltd (KIS). We offer the stability and resources of a leading, locally-based organization, an employee focused culture that values your individual contribution and a commitment to serving and helping our community.
Manages a portfolio of existing commercial insurance clients to ensure retention and provides commercial insurance products and services to new commercial clients on referral or through branch traffic. Negotiates terms and conditions, and binds policies on behalf of KIS. Renews expiring commercial policies and those with midterm changes. Identifies and pursues referral opportunities to other KIS departments and partners. Responds to customer reports concerning loss or damage to risk.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of skills, ability, education, experience, and motivation:
· Level II Insurance License
· A minimum of five years of experience in the sale of general insurance products and services within a licensed general insurance company, two years of which have been specializing in the sale of commercial insurance products and services to business clients
· Ability to communicate well in a sales and service environment, both verbally and in writing, and to provide service oriented solutions to clients
· Ability to organize work to meet deadlines within an environment of constantly changing priorities
· Competitive wage and benefit package
Kootenay Insurance Services Ltd. is owned in equal partnership by East Kootenay Community, Kootenay Savings, Summerland and Nelson & District Credit Unions
How to ApplySubmit cover letter and resume to - email@example.com
333 total views, 4 today