Full-Time Commercial Lines Account Manager
Commercial Lines Account Manager
Comma Recruitment have a full time opportunity for a Commercial Lines Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for overall accountability to the client for their insurance account. Working with the assigned Account Executive (Producer), the Account Manager should be in a position to assist and work with all aspects of the accounts assigned, and liaise with the key decision makers and information providers on the account to ensure the relationship is perceived as high value added.
• Attend information gathering meetings, and contacting the key information provider and/or decision maker at the clients by phone, fax, e-mail, and the like.
• Once the account is written the Account Manager will take over the handling of the account and be involved in the preparation of the Binders and Certificates, addressing any subject ivies attached to renewal.
• Take overall responsibility for policy service between policy anniversary dates.
• Liaise with key decision makers and information providers on an account, and will continue to be positioned by the organization as the key resource to the account.
• The Account Manager will be the “first call” service contact for each of the assigned accounts and will be positioned as such by the organization and the producer.
• Take ultimate responsibility for the gathering of information necessary to generate the renewal proposal.
• Review the renewal proposal with the producer to ensure that it meets the producer’s perception of the client’s expectations.
• Marketing responsibilities including preparation of the Marketing Submission or ensuring their assistant prepares the Marketing Submission.
• Obtaining updates from the client for the Submission in conjunction with the Account Executive.
• Involvement in weekly Marketing meetings with the Marketing department to monitor the progress of the renewals.
• Obtain additional information as required by the Marketing department.
• Minimum of 1 year of commercial lines experience preferred.
• A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and time management skills.
• Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with underwriters, key business partners, and customers.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Excellent organization, planning and prioritizing skills.
• Proactive approach to problems and issues, working ahead of potential challenges.
• Skill in analysis, critical thinking and decision making.
• Excellent communication, innovation, adaptability, along with a customer focus, results orientation, and business sense.
• Ability to effectively present a concept or proposal to existing or potential clients.
• Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments.
• Ability to effectively participate in multiple projects.
• High degree of resourcefulness and flexibility.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to individuals at all levels of the organization.
Please forward resume to email@example.com
How to Apply
|External Link (URL):||Visit the Web site|
|Salary Range:||$55,000 - $60,000 + Bonus|
7414 total views, 3 today