Full-Time Commercial Lines Account Manager – Stoney Creek
Our client, an Insurance Brokerage firm in Stoney Creek, offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Complex Commercial Insurance, Builders Risk Insurance to a large and diverse client base. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines your entrepreneurial spirit with a “Team First” work environment!
INSURANCE–COMMERCIAL LINES CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, a team player, thrive in a fast-paced environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of the exciting growth and expansion of our Team, then read on! We are searching for a Commercial Lines CSRs.
The Customer Service Representative will pride themselves on providing an outstanding customer service experience for our valued clients, offering solutions that will protect our clients’ interests through their industry experience & knowledge.
The successful candidate will promote our brokerage’s insurance products to new and existing customers. You will be working on a book of business, building up long-term relationships with them and play a central role in maintaining the relationship with the client, and addressing their insurance needs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist and provide support to Producers and Senior Management as required;
· Providing exceptional day-to-day customer service to existing clients;
· Processing policy changes, quoting new business, re-marketing accounts, issuing certificates; endorsements and liability slips;
· Prepare and monitor insurance submissions, proposals, and summaries of insurance;
· Act as one of the primary points of contact on accounts; responsible for maintaining key client, insurer underwriter relationships and negotiating renewals;
· Negotiate with insurers on coverage and price to best meet the needs of the client in conjunction with the producer
· 3+ years of Commercial Lines Insurance industry experience a must
· Must possess a valid RIBO license in good standing
· CAIB, CIP, CRM designations (or in progress) an asset
· Proficient and experienced in MS Office, Power Broker & Policy Works
· Familiar with insurance carrier portals
· Self-managing, with strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· An attention to detail & accuracy, with ability to multi-task
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
2203 total views, 3 today