Full-Time Commercial Lines Account Manager Richmond Hill
Their people are ambitious, passionate and inquisitive, and driven by a need to deliver value and innovative solutions to their customers. They are proud of their organizational culture which encourages them to embrace each other’s strengths, and respect everyone’s ideas.
The Account Manager, Commercial Lines will be required to service, maintain and monitor all aspects of a commercial book, including but not limited to preparation of property, automobile and garage applications, new submissions, binders and certificates of insurance, in support of the Vice President, Commercial Lines and Producers.
What you’ll do in the role
- Dealing directly with your clients, the insurers and specialty brokers, you will maintain and service a commercial renewal book comprising of commercial property / casualty and automobile accounts (individual, fleet and garage), prepare binders and certificates of insurance, maintain various logs, perform audits and spot checks, gather information, make recommendations, and conduct research.
- Create a binding order, complete with all the required paper documentation such as applications, binders, binder letters, cover notes, certificates of insurance, cover letters, recommendations and arrange premium finance documentation as required.
- Prepare and present insurance proposals to prospects and house account clients.
- Ensure that payment is received in full with respect to “Agency Bill” accounts, and assist, as required in the collection of same.
- Other special assignments, and projects as required.
What you’ll need
- Minimum 5 years minimum commercial lines property, casualty, individually rated automobile, garage, and fleet insurance experience including but not limited to rating, preparation of applications, and endorsements as required
- RIBO license, and one (1) of the following insurance designations: C.A.I.B., C.I.P., F.C.I.P.C.R.M.
- Working knowledge of Power Broker, MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint is an asset.
What you’ll receive
- A market-leading, comprehensive Total Rewards Program which includes competitive compensation and bonus, flexible benefits, and pension plan.
- Best-in-class vacation policy that includes paid volunteer, parental leave top-up programs and personal leave days.
- Strong learning culture with a focus on overall development, internal mobility and career advancement.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- A culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion, with a strong focus on community and corporate social responsibility.
Our client’s purpose is to Make Life Better Together and that starts with their people. They work side by side with driving energy and determination to get better every day, through industry leading thinking, and by listening to and respecting all perspectives. This is how our leaders and our people make an impact. They are forward looking, so they can adapt, evolve and improve, ultimately achieving our better, together. They are committed to creating an environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Their people managers and leaders successfully manage flexible work arrangements for their teams to ensure they are optimal for both the individual, and the business.
How to ApplyReady to Make Your Move?
355 total views, 2 today