Position Title Commercial Lines Account Manager: Remote Flex Hours – FULL-TIME POSITION
* To support Commercial Department in handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business.
* Act as primary point of contact for Commercial Clients providing in-house customer service to clients as requested.
* Support Personal Lines as required.
Qualifications and Industry Knowledge:
* 3+ years of Commercial Lines Account Manager experience
* Must possess a valid RIBO license in good standing
* Proficient working in SIG-XP Broker Management System, MS Office Suite
* Excellent Product knowledge for Commercial Property, Commercial Liability, Commercial Auto (IRCA and up to 10 vehicles), D&O, E&O, Cyber, Media, Technology, Crime and Fidelity Bonds an Asset
* Client experience in Professional Services, Media and Technology, Consulting, Real Estate, Contractors and Construction and Not for Profit organizations
* Experience with Company Portals for April, Apollo, Aviva, Chubb, Economical, Markel, Premier, SGI, Travelers and Wawanesa
* Experience with Agency Billing and Premium Financing Portals, ie. First Insurance
* CAIB, CIP, CRM designations (or in progress) an Asset
* Education or experience in Marketing, Social Media, (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WordPress), Technology and Google Suite an Asset
* Personal Lines Experience an Asset
Technical Skills Technical Insurance Skills including:
* Commercial underwriting, marketing and submission process management
* Commercial Insurance products and coverage knowledge including D&O, E&O, MediaTech, Cyber an asset
* Invoicing and credit control procedures.
* Claims Process and claims settlement.
* Literacy in technology and systems currently used in the insurance industry including Indio, Company and MGA Quote & Issue Portals
* Legislative obligations.
* Responsible, self-starter working remotely in a virtual team environment
* Organized, imaginative and creative with strong verbal and written skills
* Very comfortable with Technology
* Comfortable managing difficult conversations
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Case Insurance Brokers is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
170 total views, 3 today