Full-Time Commercial Lines Account Manager- Downtown Toronto
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
All inquiries remain confidential.
Commercial Account Manager
Great opportunity with a solid reputable Brokerage in the Toronto Financial District.
To serve a set of mid-market commercial corporate clients such that they value their relationships and experiences with you and the team:
- Understand each client’s risk management needs. Identify gaps in coverage and loss exposures. Recommend insurance coverage.
- Ensure each client is confident in their choice of broker, insurer(s) and solutions.
- Foster in your clients a sense of belonging to the organization such that they view you as “their personal connection in the insurance business” who can help them, their businesses, and even their families and networks.
- Be the commercial insurance expert for each client, fully updated on industry trends and solutions, to keep clients fully informed with relevant information and perspectives.
- Demonstrate that whenever there is an urgent need, the client can be secure in knowing that you and the team have the client’s back and will respond quickly, professionally and with the appropriate actions and/or answers.
- Manage the renewal process
- The preparation and timely issuance of policies, cover notes, certificates of insurance, binders, invoices and client correspondence, where applicable.
- The administration of claims reporting with insurers.
- Upsell and cross-refer as appropriate.
- Act as the primary client advocate on claims when necessary.
- Collaborate with Producers and Associates in the effective management and growth of your account base.
- RIBO license in good standing
- College Diploma, University Degree or equivalent experience an asset
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
- EPIC or TAM an asset
How to ApplyI look forward to assisting you in your next career advancement Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com Or reach out on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/elaine-kinsella-26a37523 When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity
130 total views, 3 today