Full-Time COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER – downtown TO, walking distance from Union
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER – downtown TO, walking distance from Union
Why work for our client?
- Award winning brokerage
- If you stand out from the norm, have a real passion for what you do, are proactive rather than reactive, then you’ll fit in nicely with the team
- Accelerate your career growth joining like-minded insurance professionals who are invested in your future, by no means is this a dead-end opportunity
- This growing commercial brokerage has access to all the major markets and is definitely keeping pace with its clients’ needs, engaged in leading edge stuff
You are expected to:
- Come in each day with the drive and determination to make a difference and support the brokerage to achieve stellar results
- Provide exceptional service to clients, insurers, producers while profitably managing the book of business
- Use your advanced organizational & process improvement skills to help upgrade all processes/procedures to address future growth
- Be front and center at industry events, building on the relationships with insurance companies
- Pass on your knowledge by providing mentorship and guidance to new producers and other associates
You bring to the table:
- University degree or College diploma
- RIBO license
- Some commercial account management experience. Our client doesn’t get caught up in the number of years of experience which is refreshing! They recognize that the right attitude and desire to succeed far outweigh the number of years in the role/industry.
- Effective communication skills combined with great interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to go the extra mile in everything you do
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
217 total views, 1 today