Full-Time Commercial Lines Account Manager
The Commercial Account Manager will provide professional advice and exceptional customer service to our customers by servicing and maintaining an existing portfolio.
Mid-size to Large Commercial Lines – specializing in manufacturing, construction and retail.
They will follow processes and procedures, up sell and cross sell, conduct customer file reviews maximize client retention and achieve defined performance objectives resulting in continual growth of the brokerage. This book if business is fast paced and growing. Strong organization & communication skills are a key to success in this role.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years insurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of computer application skills including Excel and Word
- Power Broker experience is an asset
- High level of commercial insurance product knowledge
- Team player with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- CAIB or CIP designation (or working towards) would be an asset
- RIBO License is required
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma would be an asset
The Commercial Account Manager position offers a competitive salary and access to our Group Benefits program.
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
124 total views, 1 today