Full-Time COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Why work for our client?
- Growing brokerage that has access to all the major markets and provides stability and advancement opportunities
- Exposure to a wide variety of program business (Sports & Entertainment, Medical Malpractice, Professional Liability etc.)
- Brokerage has experienced exceptional growth and prides itself on being commercial experts (90% of their business is in Commercial Lines)
- Many clients are well-known corporate clients and also include international clients
Manage and service Commercial Lines accounts ranging from smaller risks to large international accounts. You will quote new business, process renewals, mid-term policy changes and assist with day-to-day customer inquiries.
You bring to the table:
- RIBO license with a minimum of two years’ Commercial Lines experience
- Strong customer service skills in order to maintain long-term growth and retention
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritizing skills
- Proactive approach to problems and issues, working ahead of potential challenges
- Well-spoken and great interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented, highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
591 total views, 5 today